View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 04:39 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying flies in southern Oregon?

SM, just sent you a PM with the 'People' (actually in Washington State) you want to get to meet. Been a customer for two Decades and in all that time only one 'say what?' Flies were immediately replaced ('Just chuck the other box in the trash.').

Size 10 flies, why bother when you can 'buy' well done ones for as little as sixty five cents? Yes, yes, yes .. I know you did your own ... but having passed through the "#70" what the hells the point?

Order up, they're here in a week, and just pull out your 3wt and get on with it.

PS: Really looking forward to meeting you and finding out where to 'lurk' in the Darkest Reaches of the Upper Rogue. Been feeling like a pile of you know what for the past couple of days, but I'll be there. Folding my laundry and 1/3rd through I had to go take a long nap.

Time for me to call my 'Doc' and 'Can we talk?' Fellow has an extensive male Sr. Citizen clientele in Ashland. 'We call's, He haul.'

Interesting to find (by accident) that all Patient files have coloured tabs. If you have a green one: "Can you come in now, the Doctor will see you as soon as you get here."

We old Shxt's don't go to see our 'Bones' unless its probably beyond where we should have made the call. Longest wait after I got to the Lobby? Maybe 15 minutes before one of his staff was thumping/pumping me for the initial write up.

Three/Four years ago and he's looking straight at me and "Fred, you are a very intelligent man, but at times your health stupidity stifles my imagination." Few minutes later I'm at the Ashland Hospital with a long list of 'Do this and report back ASAP.'

Odd part was it was major Vittimine deficiencies based on the blood work.

Witch (pun intended) reminds me, I didn't take my Vit-Pill this AM.