View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 10:34 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings from East Central Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflysthelimit View Post
Thanks Fae - you need to get to warm waters - there's nothing like Reds, Bones and Poons on fly!!

I'm trying to figure out how to post a pic..... hold on.....

Click the image to open in full size.

lets see if that works...

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Well I have searched and searched but cannot find an option to upload a pic other than a using a URL, but I did read the FAQs and still cant find it - any clues?
Steve: First off realize that the forum doesn't allow a person to upload a photo directly from their computer to a post on the forum due to virus issues. There are a couple different approaches, one would be to use a third party site like Photobucket, upload your photo there, then link that to a post using the little yellow rectangular icon located above where you type in a post. The other approach is to create a photo gallery/album on the forum, then upload your photo there, then link it again using the little yellow icon.
Here is a thread explaining more detail:
A Few Tips For Posting Pictures To The Forums;