View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 11:59 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A letter from the US Postal Service??? How odd.

So hear you B-9. I'm close to bouncing up/down on my office chair watching the clock tick. Being 'some what' of a public figure on the Internet (same name every where) I get 'interesting' e-mails passed by me. Been a long time since I have $5 million dollars on deposit .. yada-yada.

But these folks are getting more and more inventive as time passes. Obviously its well worth the time, for the money.

Typed much more/removed just so I could 'Say it to myself.' Vollied for 2.5+ years where we prepared 1,000'ish meals per day to Meals on Wheels, etc. Food out the door by 0830 and once a week I'd go to one of the serving centers. And just talk. Some times write notes (name/address/phone # if they could even afford same).

Stories I'd hear ripped my guts out; but the Social Services people paid close attention. They don't/didn't know, but were 'On It.'

Southern Oregon is a 'unique' place? Tomorrow, the 'retired staff,' at the kitchen, are getting together for lunch a t "McGraths."