View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 12:34 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday my youngest son and I hit our favorite spring to celebrate my 57th. It was a great day with two 20-inchers for me (one brown and one cutthroat) and one for my son (brown), with many others sprinkled in for good measure! In all it was a happy, happy, happy day for me to be on the water with my son.

Here are some pics:
Click the image to open in full size.

Check the measurements on the net:

Due to my hip replacement and ankle fusion I have a hard time wading the sticky mud of the spring so my family took a page out of Nevada's Pyramid Lake and got me a ladder to fish from - this was it's maiden voyage and it worked like a dream:

A visitor while we fished:

A great day on the water.

Kelly.