View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 02:47 PM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Going For Line Sides?

I can't answer your question with any degree of accuracy or certainty, so will say it's possible. The only time I get concerned with moon phases is when it significantly changes tidal movements, and it does. Tidal flows do have affects on Stripers in the tidal rivers I fish most. Extreme high or low tides can change where they may be found & when. However, regardless of the variables they have to eat & will eventually, just like any other fish. Find what they eat, you'll likely find them. Simple really!

Since you will have the ability to move around, keep at it is the best advise I can give. Stripers do move around a lot as they follow prey. You just have to be in the right place & at the right time, then get a fly in front of them.

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!