View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 09:05 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How important is looking the part?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_mt View Post
I want to go fishing at your hot spots, John!!
Doggie and I did a drive in/just look around a couple of weeks back. Woozer on the beach. Doggie and I out for a drive/look see. And did we ever see.

Parked the Jeep a few hunred yards up the road and just Sandy and I, well my walking staff. (Lower legs are becoming an issue.) Ekkk-Squeek!!

"Ladies, I'm 71, in Dog years Sandy's the same, we couldn't care less."

Towels around, and huge Doggie hugs, chin chucks, fluff ears. I didn't get squat. I gather my 71 is not 'equal' to his. Must admit, one had a 'bush' that, years back, I'd loved to 'Plant my corn.'