View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 03:30 PM

hairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Ultimate "FITW" Trout Flies Assortment

For all who've purchased one of the "FITW" Trout Flies Assortments, or those who might be thinking about it, I'm going to offer a one-time deal to the next "FITW" buyer as a "Thank You" to everybody for your generosity and kindnesses...

For the price of $125, or whatever else one would like to kick in, I will include the following: 1- Ultimate "FITW" Collection of 113+ flies with boxes; 1- brand new Redington CT(Classic Trout) 8'6" 4-piece, 3-wt. fly rod with cordura case and warranty card; and free shipping on the whole lot to your door! Basically, you'd be getting a rod that retailed for $149 for about $55 or so and free shipping...

This is a one-time offer, as I only have one new "spare" 3-wt. rod, and I figure that the best place to utilize it is to include in my efforts for "my kids..."

If you're interested, either drop me a PM or shoot me an e-mail at
jwarrington1@copper.net I would prefer Paypal, if at all possible, as it saves me a long drive to the bank.

My many thanks to all who've participated and shown a great deal of generosity. I've still got a few boxes left to go, but not that many...

Be well, my friends...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Last edited by hairwing530; 06-30-2013 at 09:29 AM.