View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 03:30 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Ultimate "FITW" Trout Flies Assortment

For all who've purchased one of the "FITW" Trout Flies Assortments, or those who might be thinking about it, I'm going to offer a one-time deal to the next "FITW" buyer as a "Thank You" to everybody for your generosity and kindnesses...

For the price of $125, or whatever else one would like to kick in, I will include the following: 1- Ultimate "FITW" Collection of 113+ flies with boxes; 1- brand new Redington CT(Classic Trout) 8'6" 4-piece, 3-wt. fly rod with cordura case and warranty card; and free shipping on the whole lot to your door! Basically, you'd be getting a rod that retailed for $149 for about $55 or so and free shipping...

This is a one-time offer, as I only have one new "spare" 3-wt. rod, and I figure that the best place to utilize it is to include in my efforts for "my kids..."

If you're interested, either drop me a PM or shoot me an e-mail at
jwarrington1@copper.net I would prefer Paypal, if at all possible, as it saves me a long drive to the bank.

My many thanks to all who've participated and shown a great deal of generosity. I've still got a few boxes left to go, but not that many...

Be well, my friends...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Last edited by hairwing530; 06-30-2013 at 09:29 AM.