View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 03:35 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fishing on the rogue river

Holy Water or in the main river? Odd part is I've fished the upper Rogue since 1995 and, save for the odd Steelhead or Salmon smolt, I've never hooked a 'real trout' in all those years.

Sorry for this mornings 'Scare the Hell you (and co-worker). For context, not feeling all that well the past several days and the long drive (well, long for me) up to Butte Falls and the drive sapped everything I had out of me.

Damned near collapsed in their Office. Big glasses of water and feeding me candy bars. Apparently my 'I need to sit down' was a gross understatement. Sounds like my skin colouring just faded away .....

You want info on fishing small waters in Southern Oregon, "Sub' IS your guy."