View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 06:29 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Guiding the best of South Patagonia

Wow!

Outstanding show, I fish for the kings here also and so the video of your glaciated waters looked very familiar to me. Do you fish for them close to the sea? When they come in from the sea are they bright? I would love to come and try your salmon, have you ever been to Alaska to fish for ours?

I fished a river just 3 days ago that had a good number of them in but I targeted trout as they were something I don't catch enough of. The salmon were in a huge crowd at the mouth where the smaller river met a much larger river. I did not fish in the school of fish but tried to find a willing fish up river. I saw them rolling and jumping but did not get any that day. I return to this place tomorrow for a couple days and may catch some then.

Welcome to the forum,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;