View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 09:22 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone ever deal with newtyer1

Quote:
Originally Posted by enolaeagle View Post
I don't understand... This thread was made a sticky so that noone gets ripped off by this guy, but he's banned?
Problem is you can register under any name you want; real or assumed, such as yours. Only way you can really track someone like this is their computer ID chip number. Want to get around that tiny bit, simples, just go to a Public Library and use one of theirs.

Different thread but 'someone' was dressing me down for using my (and many here) 'real names' for our log in. Personally, their objection lost me. I want/need to correspond (thread/PM) with another individual, I strongly prefer to know who the hell they are.

This AM. PM'ing with Ard, and we have a couple of Bad Players (one here, one elsewhere) and my Atty flat told me not to go there. On the face of it, this Guy is a total crook, and too many people could show up in Court ... but at what cost? Where?

This clown flouts our stupidity. And trust. Went back and looked (on line) my 'expenditures' for on line buys over the last 90 days. Odd off was each of the four was for $250.00. First time ever I've gotten burned (two).

Will I ever buy 'equipment' off a web site? Probably, but the seller will have a hell of a long posting history.

Just my .02 cents. But I rant.