View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 05:19 PM

silvertip8k is a jewel in the roughsilvertip8k is a jewel in the roughsilvertip8k is a jewel in the roughsilvertip8k is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: What's Your Profile Like?

OK...after passing this by a bit...out of respect for the excellent moderation going on here I will make a few brief remarks...

thanks for the moderation...many other forums are lax in this...and I appreciate the fact that you and Larry take your jobs seriously...of course I guess that goes with the huge salaries...LOL...

this forum for sure has its own personality...there is for some reason a time delay with responses...not a software or server issue...more like viewers here take there time a bit more...which is quite fine.

one thing I really like is that folks here are friendly...and the folks that are a bit rough are asked to leave...

I'm probably very similar to many here...just trying to find a friendly place to exchange ideas and stories..

5th gen Coloradan...been fly fishing since early '70s ...fished in Colorado,Wyoming,SD out west and New York, Pa,MD,Va,Wv & NC in the east...first rod a Wright McGill...I tie quite a bit and make custom bamboo fly rods and nets...

pretty simple...thanks again for watching over all this...ted...

and yes I do like the remark that there is a spectacular aura about me....LOL... at least thats what those two little green blocks up in the corner say??...

ted...trout bum/wandering monk
public water 20"er
public land pope & young

Breac linne, slat coille is fiadh freach - mirle s nach do ghabh gidheal riamh nire.
a fish from the river, a rod from the woods and a stag from the mountain , thefts ne'er a Gael was ashamed
...and old gaelic proverb...

my blog & website
http://wmflyrodco.com/

Last edited by silvertip8k; 06-29-2013 at 05:59 PM.