View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 07:33 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Upper Rogue River Holy water?

Quote:
Originally Posted by submariner View Post
I drove up there last week after work. It looked good but did not fish there. I will swing by there next time I got to work in Prospect and throw a line in the water. I would imagine not many go there due to location and due to catch and release. It is also kind of hiden. you have to go to the dam for the hatchery cross over and drive on up to the lake dam. I did not even think of some place up there to fish.

I did fish downstream of the hatchery and caught a couple of nice 12' ranbows and did see a couple of big salmon jump. had to be 30"+'s.
Had to do a small giggle Sub., that's all that's left in me at the moment save for more sleep. Just off on responding to PM's about fishing the Holy Waters. To keep this simple, I told him what rocks to stand on, what to expect, where to cast, etc.

Again, MANY THANKS to you and Co-worker for saving my Toast on Friday. I can only imagine what would have been the result if I'd been actually driving. Close to a total physical 'spin in' in the Forestry Service office.