View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 08:13 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: What's Your Profile Like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trout trekker View Post
Hey Fred,

Turns out " It’s not the year, it’s the mileage."

I looked at Ard’s and his whole bio is up and he’s no spring chicken…..

TT
Mileage is definitely a factor buddy. I just came home from a week of exploring and working at the cabin when I wasn't river running, it took a full 24 to recover. The only reason I would wish to be 35 again would be that I had a lot more juice then and healed up quicker after getting banged about.

I actually filled out the 'About Me' part of the profile when I joined. I took the user name because I didn't understand that this would be such a long term thing for me. I thought that if you used your real name it would bring all sorts of problems privacy wise. Some day I'll change my screen to my real name I guess.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;