View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 11:57 AM

imxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Fly questions, Where are the pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by submariner View Post
OK, I have been fly fishing for a few years. still a novice at it. but in all these threads I have looked at, I see pictures of guys fishing, guys holding fish they have caught and releasing back into the water.

That is great. But what did you use and how did you do it. give me a hint on what fly did you use and how you used it.

did you let it just float down the creek.

did you use a dry floating fly or let it sink. put a split shot on with what fly. cast down stream and let it drift across the stream and retrive it.

I guess you are getting my drift here,(no Pun intended).

so lets see some picture of you fly and how you used it.
---------------
Sub-

Good point. Seems to me the majority of posts in the Forum are about hardware. Would like to see more of them about fishing. An example is about "reading the water". The most expensive G-Whiz tackle will not catch much if the fisherman doesn't know how to locate the fish, or at least have a pretty good idea where they are.
Looking forward to your future posts.

Nature, Cheaper than Therapy

LIVE TODAY

Last edited by imxer; 06-30-2013 at 02:16 PM.