View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 04:58 PM

dharkin is a jewel in the roughdharkin is a jewel in the roughdharkin is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Not having much luck in Northern NH.

Hey there cloutier172,

Welcome to the forum. I hate to say this, but if you have read the forum, you may have noticed that we are very willing to help everybody given enough information. Please don't misunderstand what I am saying. We are here to help but we need a starting point. Are you only fishing during work or are you willing to travel on the weekends? A few of the "great People" on the site have responded to you already but I'm willing to toss in a nice shop for you. Check out Fly Fishing the Ammonoosuc River New Hampshire.

Take care,
Dan

by the way, there is some fantastic wild brookie fishing in the CT lakes/river chains. Also, don't hesitate to make a call to fish and game and ask to speak with a Biologist for advise. Don't any of you laugh!!!!!!!!. I have spoken to them a few times.
Greeting someone with civility is an acquired trait that may take years for some of us to process and apply. However, the return trip barbarism takes about 15 seconds when you are offended. Who's at fault?