Thread: Montana boy
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 06:54 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montana boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakfishmontana View Post
Hi to all
I have been an active outdoorsman for as long as I can remember and being raised in western Montana helped alot. I've been lucky to find a way to make a living in the industry as well. I hope to be a resource for any questions you guys have.

Stuff I can help with.
Fishing in Montana
Fishing in East Africa
Fishing in Argentina
Fishing in The Caribbean
This post is an example of what makes this the most valuable Fishing Fora in North America. I'm in the bottom end of Oregon and you're coming here. I'll tell/suggest what rock to stand on. Can't guarentee Mr. Fish will be in front of you, but I'll do my absolute best to assure.

I just ask one thing:

Hook-Land-Toss Him Back to make more.

Fred Evans