View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 08:40 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Reel Love; the Fly Reel Picture Thread

Some nice rigs Jedi,

Casey, I don't know but for $10 how could you say no, nice shape.

You guys have seen this reel before but not out fishing. You know I just entered the large arbor reel game a couple years ago with that Vortex 11/12 reel. I got the reel pictured in new old stock condition from a friend at an Anchorage shop for $150.

The drag is wonderful and although it's different than my old Cascapedia the index clicker is easy to get used to when you need to dial up some tension.

Used with the Winston rod they make a great team and I look forward to needing the drag.
Click the image to open in full size.

The fly on the reel keeper is one of Jason's (jaybo41) tube tied Intruder variations of the AK. Assassin, a great pattern! Tomorrow maybe a picture of my Hardy with a fish in the back ground huh

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;