View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 05:06 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Ultimate "Ultimate FITW" Package...

hey yareelohim,

I know all about the radar-lock that our wives seem to have when we're trying to "smuggle" in another fly rod. Mine is pretty understanding about it... to a point.

The Redington CT series was/is a beautiful rod to cast. It feels like a fine bamboo rod with just a little more speed than most 'boo rods. I've been fishing a 4-wt. CT for awhile, and I can't say enough good things about them...

If it will help you out, I could send it in a plain brown box and mark it "automotive parts...???" I know... it never worked for me, either...

But, if you change your mind, you know where to find me. And, just so you know, I'm putting the rod and flies(FITW) sale funds back into my free tying classes for "my kids"-- kids battling/surviving cancer, like I am...

Tight lines always... Jerry, aka hairwing530

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

By the way, the Redington CT 8'6" 3-wt. is sold... That said, I will stand by my offer to let go of the Redington 7'6" CT. It, too, is unfished and comes with the red cordura rod case and blank warranty card. Same deal as the 8'6" model-- $125 shipped to your door and complete with one of my "FITW" collections...

Jerry, aka hairwing530