View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 05:50 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: In Search of Golden Trout in Eastern Sierra's Lakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by von behr View Post
Larry,

I wish people wouldn't destroy beautiful places. I wonder how much of it is out of ignorance rather than defiance. All I know is that I'll camp under the stars the next time I go up there and will take the time to fire up the float tube as well.

Mosca, you and Hntnnut should put it on your list. The scenery is spectacular. That alone is worth the effort to get there.

Hntnnut, welcome to the forum. If you live that close, you've got to check it out. Post up some pics of those goldens. They're in there for sure, and you'll likely succeed where I failed.

-VB
VB: I'm guessing it is just mostly ignorance. The other day while out searching for my lost dog, I met a nice family camping above Warren Bridge at the first BLM campground. The next day I went up there and the campground was littered with cardboard wrapping, dishes left on the camp table, etc. I cleaned it up before I moved on but it made me wonder why someone would do something like that, they had two young kids so they weren't teaching their kids anything positive.

Larry