View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 08:41 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan
Default Re: need advice: michigan trip in fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_mt View Post
Wow, there's a blast from the past. Glen opened that shop in Rockford must be going on 20 years now! Is it still right of the interstate at 10 Mile Rd was it? I used to watch his T.V. show in Michigan.

I'm actually heading back next week to visit my folks, I don't know if I'll have much time to fish, but I think I'll pack a rod and my vest just in case. I might be venture up North to take my wife to Sleeping Bear and the Boardman isn't too far...
Just west of the E-Way on Algoma Ave, about a block north of 10 Mile.

Dan

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
I thought I was seeing things!

I had to check the date on the original post and then the reply from Huron River Dan!

Talk about a blast from the past! Dan was one of our finest contributors until he faded away. Seeing the post is pretty cool Dan, welcome back buddy.

Ard
Still here Ard, check in occasionally; been busy working and fishing and seeing the grandchildren...

Dan