View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 07:45 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reel Love; the Fly Reel Picture Thread

Ard,

The Vortex paired with your Winston rod looks like an ideal match. I'm hoping you'll be putting the drag and rod to a good test in the not so distant future! The intruder looks like it still has a nice shape when wet, I'm glad they're fishing well for you!

Charged,

That's really interesting that you're able to repair reels like the ones you've posted. I have to ask, would you be willing to take some photos as you work on the LRH and do a write up on your progress? I'd love to see the effort that goes into something like this. Even if only an update with finished product, I'm already looking forward to seeing it.

That reel once restored, should provide you many enjoyable days on the water.