View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Show us Your Photography

Click the image to open in full size.

I had to do it. Post the picture that is, and I had to build it too. The original facilities at the cabin were beyond description and I've been threatening to build a new privy for years. One day the hole was dug down to 6'. If you never dug a 6 foot hole you should give it a go

Then on a second day I leveled up the rail road ties for a base foundation and built a solid sub floor.

Day 3 I framed it up and built in the interior seat area.

Day 4 I sheeted the walls up and the roof with roofing material on top.

Last step was to build a door that would look good and close tightly to deter the mosquitoes.

It's things like this that are cutting into my fishing but they need to be done in order to make cabin life better.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;