View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 07:25 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is so bad as a joke it's GREAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtdave View Post
Got gophers ?
After the Vineyards, lived on the side of Mt. Roxie Ann in East Medford. GOD HOW I HATE THOSE DAMNED THINGS!

Great landscaping, etc., then "The Mound From Hell!" in the back yard. Then another, and another, and, and, and. Short of a Napalm bombing run there was no way to kill the damned things fast enough.

Thousands of acres of dry ground behind me, and a soft wet yard in front. Finally tossed in the 'financial towel' and hired an exterminator company. That cost Big Bucks as they were out 'doing their thing' every week for close to three months.

I HATE THEM!!