View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 07:40 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly questions, Where are the pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by submariner View Post
I am in southern oregon. I go for Trout. give me a nice little rainbow or a nice fat 10" brook and I am a happy little camper.

Build a nice little campfire cook em right out of hte creek, use little set up that looks like a tennis racket made from a willow, cook it up right there on the spot and I am in hog heaven.

Now that is eating at the finest dinner in the world. Next time I do it, I will post a picture or two.

So what do you use for a fly? like a previous post, you can have a cheap wal mart special or a high dallor custom made rod and real but if you don't have the fly that little trout or big fat boy salmon wants, you ain't doin' ****.

That is the long and short of it. did I say that....
Met "Sub" a week'ish ago. He's a hard core small stream guy here in So. Oregon. Works at the Butte Falls Ranger Station, think I've go that right. Going over maps and turned bed sheet white .... Woozer moments as he was feeding me small candy bars and water. Ever had your hands shake so hard it took both to hold a glass in front of your mouth?

Back on point; if you want to know 'small stream fishing' in Southern Oregon he is "Da Man!"