View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 04:50 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly Fishing MA and Southern NH

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtowner23 View Post
I'm headed to Keene, NH for a 3 week off-site business trip and will be bringing my fly gear with me. I'd also be interested in hearing about places in the area to fish.
The Connecticut River has some excellent smallmouth fishing in the summer. Pike too I would think.
The Sugar River near Claremont is the best trout river that I'm aware of in that area but as I remember it doesn't hold it's water very well and may not be too productive in warm weather.
The east branch of the Deerfield in Vermont is a tailwater. It's on the backside of Mt Snow in the Green Mtn National Forest