View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Pure Fishing Acquires Hardy and Greys

Try to think positive Jack, you're bringing me down with the possibilities. If the folks at Pure read forums they would know that there are some, actually quite a few of us who don't want a cheap reel. Some, perhaps many don't want to get their fly fishing equipment at big box stores. Maybe, just maybe this will just be a change of ownership and the product lines will be unchanged.

I am not wealthy in terms of cash but I have owned and still own a lot of fairly expensive fly tackle. Some things I saved for and other things I bought through 'Lay Away Plans' with shops in years gone by. Even though companies like Hardy made tens of thousands of CFO and Lightweight Series reels they were never cookie cutter common on the rivers and streams I fished. While I will not disparage low cost tackle or those who seek it (I have a bunch of that too) I like my eccentric Hardy tackle and will hold out hope that some marketing guru doesn't take the shine off the apple.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;