View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Which New Wading Boot?

Wow, this thread has a life of its own here. It has kept going for going on 2 years now That's pretty cool, I notice a large Korker Chrome following lately. I have no doubt they are serving well and may give the brand another go next time I need a boot.

The Simms Riversheds are good as new after a season and a couple weeks this year. I am going to add some more studs to them soon, I was staggering around in some boulders the other day without my staff and was wishing for a little more bite.

Good to see all this feedback on boots, keep it coming.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;