View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 11:32 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Night is Gurgler Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Nice bunch of fish John,

I couldn't help noticing the PA license. I don't care for the new large format they took. I liked the old paper ones with the stamp. They had a certain charm to themselves.......

I'm funny about such things huh?
Agreed ! Problem is everybody is going that route with the printout licences- When I get my NY license they take my PA one and key in the #S and just print out! WV still has paper licenses. if anyone ever checks me outside of PA it will take about 15 minutes to sort thru all the diffrent ones! And my NY is already worn out because the paper they use in the machine wasnt meant for a wallet!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser