View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 09:43 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salmon Streams to Benefit from Obama's New Climate Plan Says ASF

I don't think anyone is looking at the big picture here.

1. Coal is the biggest competitor with natural gas for cheap fuel costs. Take away coal and watch what happens to natural gas prices.

2. This administration hates drilling and the new frac technologies, who do you think they are going to go after once you allow them to destroy coal mining?

3. This administration supports green energy above lower energy cost for consumers.

Starting to see the big picture? Since green energy costs aren't coming down, expect to see natural gas prices rise until they are equal or higher than current green energy costs, and what is that cost? I may be off here but think it is around $8.00 per gallon equivalent.

Just a reminder, natural gas supplies were shrinking until we figured out how to frac. Sure I like a clean environment as much as anyone, up until I can't afford to provide for my family, and it's "Global Warming" so it does make a difference what our neighbors are doing. And to that point with the dramatic rise in coal plants in China and India, still the temperature has not risen in the last 15 years. So get ready to open your pockets boys and girls because this crusade is going to be expensive.

Dave

Last edited by littledavid123; 07-06-2013 at 12:42 PM.