View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fish beautiful locations

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenacron View Post
You've got a couple of my bucketlisters there Larry - S. Fork, Snake River and Wind River alpine lakes.
Joe: If you want to fish the SF, just let me know, Fysh and I have been talking about floating the canyon section this summer and camping in the BLM unimproved camp sites. With two people in each boat it gives plenty of room for camping gear. I have been eyeballing that trip for quite sometime. I've floated over there a number of times but it is usually in the early spring when the water is up, we put in at the public ramp behind the South Fork Outfitters Lodge/fly shop and float thru the canyon to the Byington ramp, 26 miles, but it doesn't allow much time to explore the side channels and islands where an overnight stop would allow more time to explore.

Larry