View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 05:42 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: A Book And Its Cover... Reconsidered...

Fred,

Will do. Having had the chance last evening to chat with my younger "Doc," I know for a fact that she's already made the calls to get copies of the tests and records sent to her. Before the week is out, the man and his wife will sit in her office and hear her "battle plans," as she likes to call her approach, to fight and defeat the cancer. She's a lot like her father in that regard...

And, as I've known my current chief oncologist since her late high-school years, I have no doubt that the man and his wife will be in the best of hands. After all, she's managed to continue "Dad's" work and keep me alive and kicking... and that's no easy feat!! Just ask her about my on-again, off-again approach to following "doctor's orders" and the "bad habits" that nearly drive her to distraction-- pipes, cigars, a good scotch or gin, and all inspired by hanging around the senior "Doc..."