View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 05:44 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rampage Motor & Anchor Conundrum

Tom
Sorry to hear the bad news. Also surprised you can't use the 4 hp motor you already have on your Rampage. I used my 4 hp motor last year to motor all the way across Lewis Lake, sure it is too much power to open it wide up, but it works just fine as long as you are a little careful with the throttle. It worked great even though my motor mount bracket was bending like crazy. I had a heavier plate welded on it since then.

Tom: Does CA require you to register your boat when you use a motor? Wyoming doesn't require registration, unless you are using a motor or electric trolling motor, so I'm going to have to get mine registered.

Larry