View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 06:55 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Book And Its Cover... Reconsidered...

So hear you. Been with my Doctor since the mid-'90's and he's a 'Guy Doctor.' Old men just tell Craig the truth. I had a long'ish list of 'truths' written down last week.

Few years back I was getting my annual check up and he has a new (finishing up her Residency) young lady Doctor in his office. One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life. "Do you mind seeing a Woman Doctor?" I kid you not, I was asked.

She's sitting two feet in front of me thumping me on the chest with her forefinger giving me a list of DON'T DO THAT ANY MORE's. Don't remember a word she said, but I'll never forget the grey-green eyes.