View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 11:18 AM

innes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What have you found or encountered while fishing or otherwise outdoors?

I was on a week long fishing trip with a very light-drinking buddy who was in charge of getting the alcohol. You guessed it, he went light on the beer and we ran out the second day. Later on I'm fishing this creek it's hot and I'm thinking a couple cold PBRs would taste great right then. I proceed to sit on a rock trying not to think about it when I see a couple cans sticking out of the far side bank. I'm thinking somebody left their empties so I trudge over there to grab 'em and carry 'em out. When I pull them out I find they're a couple of unopened cans of cold PBR. I couldn't believe my luck so I said a little "Thank You" prayer and returned to my rock savoring the moment. When I reached the rock I thought maybe I should share these with my friend but then remembered he put me in this situation and should have planned better. I proceeded to drink those beers, in the shade, on my little rock watching my friend fish in the sun. No guilt at all. Those were the two best tasting beers of my life.