View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 04:02 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rampage Motor & Anchor Conundrum

I have had to wait for items, but I know that going in. Sorry about all this.
We had a 5 hp on our X5 which is the same size boat but has the frame. Alan did at any rate. And like my friend, he ran the boat backwards with the curve as the front. More like a Zodiac.
All you would need is a deck, but that is just an alternative.
I went back and looked at pictures and my friends was a Tohatsu 3.5.
Click the image to open in full size.

It worked fine. She mentioned the faster she went, the waves came up in here lap. But she has a smaller boat the Renegade.

Again, if you can take a picture of how you mount the motor mount, maybe we can figure this out. Dave does it in videos and he said he had no water issue, but he did it on the Rampage, not the Renegade, so I was thinking you sit higher.

Just because we know Dave and the guys, and love the boats, we are not employees and rarely go to the shop. I understand you are upset, we just never had any issues is all.