View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 10:30 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montana Lake/Stream Fishing Ideas

JB: You are living in an area that has a wealth of fly fishing opportunities. I have seen folks fly fishing the stream that runs through the south of town right on the bridge. I don't recall the name of the stream but I do know that as you head south there is a paved road that goes into the Custer National Forest and the road parallels the river for more than 20 miles. There also are a lot of lakes and small streams up on the Beartooth hwy 212, but I don't know if they contain fish. You might want to either buy the book Flyfishers Guide to Montana, by Chuck Robbins or talk to the fly shops over in Cody, WY. I like Tim Wade's North Fork Anglers. Tim Wade's North Fork Anglers

Larry