View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 12:58 PM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: HELP in South Carolina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonder View Post
I will PM you this evening with a plan.......I will pull out my maps and other guides and try to give you some options......however I can't promise you a one hour driving time........ but, I will do my best!!!
Thanks, MUCH appreciated! You don't have to do too much work, just send me to a creek that you are CERTAIN has some trout in it. I'll have one chance, I just want to make sure I'm at least casting where there are trout!

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

I'm looking at maps and I see catch and release areas such as the Davidson, Panthertown, Flat, Upper Chatooga, Ceasers head, Jones Gap area. Anyone familiar with these areas? Will I find wild brookies any of these places?