View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 03:22 PM

nick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BIG Bass fly casting help

I'm not claiming to have super authority here. I am simply stating my opinion, one that runs counter to yours, and you have taken it personally.

I have in fact said multiple times in my posts that my suggestions are in line with my personal feelings only and that they are not right in every case.

Again, I'm not looking to attack you or anyone else here. I am expressing a concern I have and merely asking that he considers it. If he doesn't want to, or thinks that it is wrong, that is his choice, and I will respect it.

I believe that opinions, advice, and help are why we are all part of this forum. On this matter, I have an opinion, some advice, and am trying to help.

You, Rip Tide, have always been helpful to me with questions in the past, and I thank you for that. I can see that this is getting a little out of hand here, so I will be unsubscribing from this post.

Flymoron: I hope the outfit you pick suits your needs well.