View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 04:15 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Until you've met a 'Southern Police Officer' you really havn't met a Police Offi

Not the same guy; but same attitude. Driven for hours and exhausted. Pulled over in a Park and laying on the grass next to my car dead asleep. Boot kicking on the bottom of my shoes. Nothing about me looked like a 'vagrant.' Driving a two year old Mercedes Benz, white shirt and suit pants.

'Move on or I'll have to arrest you' conversation ensued. I let him arrest me; Judge apologized when I told him I was not safe to drive, needed some sleep and there no motels in the area that I know of. 'Until you've slept in a rain filled slit trench you don't understand the need for sleep. Sleeping on dry ground is a good deal.'

Asked the Bailiff for my wallet and asked are these your business cards? Vice President Rainier Bank Corporation.

He had. My MB out of impound, day in a half in a local hotel and all meals furnished. Had Dinner and Breakfast with the Gentleman. He was retired JAG Officer and had people standing before him who couldn't even talk any more and none do to drinking.

Edit: He did ask if there was any trace of alcohol in him, on him or in the MB. "No"