View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 06:24 AM

hairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Ultimate "FITW" Trout Flies Assortment

streamborn_jr77,

Your package and its myraid contents fly today. Billy? You're next on deck for tomorrow...

And, if all of you will allow, a plea of sorts... I've put in my orders for this year's classes needs-- materials, tools, hooks and the like --and even with the funds pulled together from the "FITW" sales and other "selling off," I've come up a little short on being able to cover the expenses.

In years past, I was always able to cover any shortfalls. This year finds me in a vastly different financial position, especially after the recent hospital visit and surgery.

The bottom line is that I need to sell 5-6 more boxes to help me cover the $400+ shortage. So, if you or anyone you know needs a sweet collection of flies packed into a nicely engraved wooden box, please send them my way.

For those of you who've pitched in and already purchased a "FITW" collection, my heartfelt thanks goes out to you. For those considering it? I really appreciate your even thinking about it...

Jerry, aka hairwing530