View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 06:24 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Ultimate "FITW" Trout Flies Assortment

streamborn_jr77,

Your package and its myraid contents fly today. Billy? You're next on deck for tomorrow...

And, if all of you will allow, a plea of sorts... I've put in my orders for this year's classes needs-- materials, tools, hooks and the like --and even with the funds pulled together from the "FITW" sales and other "selling off," I've come up a little short on being able to cover the expenses.

In years past, I was always able to cover any shortfalls. This year finds me in a vastly different financial position, especially after the recent hospital visit and surgery.

The bottom line is that I need to sell 5-6 more boxes to help me cover the $400+ shortage. So, if you or anyone you know needs a sweet collection of flies packed into a nicely engraved wooden box, please send them my way.

For those of you who've pitched in and already purchased a "FITW" collection, my heartfelt thanks goes out to you. For those considering it? I really appreciate your even thinking about it...

Jerry, aka hairwing530