View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 09:36 AM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: HELP in South Carolina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rccola712 View Post
When are you headed up to Brevard? I live in Asheville about 20-30 minutes away, and it's where I do all my fishing. Shoot me a PM if it's this weekend and I'll try to show you a few streams. If you like small wild streams they're everywhere up here. The Davidson is always a classic but it sees a TON of pressure!
What about the smaller tributaries of the Davidson? Do they get pressured as much? Also, thanks so much for the invite and I would love to meet up to get a guided tour from a local (always the most productive way to learn an area) but I don't envision it working out really well. I'll probably be with the wife and two little kids when I head out to try and find some fish. Unless they get really occupied with something and just tell me to get a way for a day it will probably be a picnic, hike, with a couple hours of fishing thrown in here or there. That's kind of why I was looking for one spot that would give me the best chance!