View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 11:11 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Ultimate "FITW" Trout Flies Assortment

Hey streamborn_jr77 and okiefshr12...

I appreciate and applaud the efforts that you're making on behalf of yours truly and "my kids." The last few months have seen me spending more time at the bench than on the river, but that is a small sacrifice compared to what "my kids" endure each day, and one I've willingly made. I've spent my fair share of time exactly where they're at, and I don't take lightly the positive impact of the tying classes.

So, I push to get the job done, as I've never failed to have a ready stock of materials, hooks, tools and supplies for the classes, even when it's meant underwriting most or all of it on my own. These last 10 months, however-- another set of gamma-knife treatments and my surgical stay not long ago --have literally drained the accounts and left me paddling to stay afloat.

Still, I'm not asking for sympathy. What I'm offering, instead, is something of a "fair value" exchange-- a boatload of flies and a really nice box(or two) for far less than most shops would charge. No hidden agendas, no shady practices. Just a great deal on a bunch of flies...

No matter what happens, I want to thank the two of you for taking an interest. Without an outstanding support system like yourselves and others, I wouldn't be able to do what it is I do every Fall and Winter. And, for that, I thank you...

Jerry, aka hairwing530