View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montana Lake/Stream Fishing Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins2215 View Post
Thanks for the great info Mcnerney. Quick follow up...when you are talking about the "Stream by the bridge running through the south of town"...are you talking about Big Timber?
That sounds correct, but realize that the times I have been through Red Lodge it has been on the motorcycle on a road trip, not fishing. As I recall when you are on hwy 212 heading into town from the south you cross the hwy crosses the river on the very end of town. I've attended the Beartooth Rally a couple times, but my main interest is riding the Beartooth and Chief Joseph hwys and I never miss the steak dinner and pig races over at the Bear Creek Saloon and Steakhouse. I've just seen folks fishing the stream on the south end of town, but I haven't fished there.

Larry