View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 05:03 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What have you found or encountered while fishing or otherwise outdoors?

A severely obese couple doing the horizontal mambo as I rounded the bend on a flat on Grand Bahama Island, two beautiful ladies doing the same under a waterfall at a lodge stream I was guiding at,a bloated dead man covered with snails and fiddler crabs at Jones Beach Toll estuary,a small plane that had crashed years prior on the side of a mountain in NM, a dead floating whale off Moriches Inlet,a black bear in the middle of the Upper Delaware fishing,Whitetail Deer swimming across Great South Bay,Moose swimming in Lake in Canada and the list goes on!

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

mridenour May I have my magazines back?
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser