View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Railroad Ranch on the 4th - FIREWORKS!

One of favorite waters in the world!

I've had to pull up the hood and hunker down a time or three on those glorious banks when not paying attention to the storms coming over Huckleberry Ridge.

Told Mrs fysh a few days before the holiday that next year we were spending the 4th in Last Chance. We used to spend ALL of our time haunting those waters, I miss the water and many friends that are there.

Kelly, I've mentioned in the past that I'm sure we know many of the same folks.....little did I know that you knew my Chiropractor, ol' Doc is a good guy.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."