View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 11:37 PM

itchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud of
Default Re: What have you been tying today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by notenuftoys View Post
It's summer time, so I've had terrestrials on my mind. Been tying for almost 5 years and never tried a meaty hopper pattern. Finally took the plunge, got some foam from J Stockard today, and this was my first attempt. Gonna tie a few more tonight and then feed then to some bluegills tomorrow night.
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Here's a better picture with a Madam X I also tied up tonight.

Click the image to open in full size.
Just a heads up... Buy your foam from a big box crafts store/department... And buy something else from j stockard... You can get like 20 sheets for a couple dollars at the big box stores... I'm not trying to sway you from spending money with a good company... I'm just helping you save so you can spend more money there