View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 10:43 AM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone ever deal with newtyer1

I've watched various classified sections over the years and there are always slow periods. I'd chalk your observation of our classifieds slowing to a trickle up to that. People are fishing and are all gear'd up, vacations, etc. The overwhelming majority of people here aren't going to stop listing gear because of a bozo or two, though I'd bet people may be a bit more cautious. It will pick up again.

I'm good with the rules as they are. With a 200 post limit, if you contributed to only 4 discussions per day, you'd have enough posts in under 2 months to sell gear here. The classified section is a benefit to us, not the focus of the forum. People who aren't joining in the fun are missing out. There are plenty of other places on the inter webs to buy and sell gear, including the big auction site. Just my opinion.

Last edited by jaybo41; 07-13-2013 at 11:19 AM.