View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 03:59 PM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm falling in love with my spin rod!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickf View Post
LOL!!

Now, that's a good one, Nick!

With my Helios still away from it's home, I have fallin' so deep into the "dark side" . I've been bailin' the crappie and white perch with a UL spin rod! And to top that, I have been catchin' bass like crazy with a spin rod and a senko! I use a "magic green" (which is really a green pumpkin with black flake) ...... I'm pretty sure it's demonic, the way it wiggles in the water!!

I'm way beyond a confession? If I don't get my fly rod back soon ........ I'm not really sure what my fishing future holds?
I've always said that the flyrod is not the ideal way to catch a Largemouth. I can do it but I can't double the amount of fish when I fish my baitcaster.