Thread: My first fly
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 09:30 AM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: My first fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbum2020 View Post
I like it! Ambitious first fly too! just wondering as I couldn't tell, what kinda vice is that?
Yeah I know , too ambitious first fly. The vise is the Griffin Spider rotary and very easy to use for even a clueless person like me.

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick k View Post
Looks like a fish catcher to me. Fun isn't it? Now lock up your wallet and throw away the key, the addition should be setting in soon.
Yep, it was fun but now I already thought about getting different colors and different types of material. Mrs. Wife is going to be

I am open for some constructive inputs to make it better.
Ihad a bit of difficulties in keeping the thread tension and the BPS White Water $7.99 bobbin didn't help either. The Ceramic head on both ends fell off when I inserted the bobbin threader. Now, I have to go back and have it replaced with something better. Any recommendation for a good economical bobbin?