Thread: My first fly
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 09:30 AM

runningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud of
Default Re: My first fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbum2020 View Post
I like it! Ambitious first fly too! just wondering as I couldn't tell, what kinda vice is that?
Yeah I know , too ambitious first fly. The vise is the Griffin Spider rotary and very easy to use for even a clueless person like me.

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick k View Post
Looks like a fish catcher to me. Fun isn't it? Now lock up your wallet and throw away the key, the addition should be setting in soon.
Yep, it was fun but now I already thought about getting different colors and different types of material. Mrs. Wife is going to be

I am open for some constructive inputs to make it better.
Ihad a bit of difficulties in keeping the thread tension and the BPS White Water $7.99 bobbin didn't help either. The Ceramic head on both ends fell off when I inserted the bobbin threader. Now, I have to go back and have it replaced with something better. Any recommendation for a good economical bobbin?