View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 11:26 AM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Who's caught...?

Well since this 8 year old thread has somehow been resurrected from the dead-thread, I'll go:

Bull Trout - the biggest fish I've landed on the fly was a Bull of probably 30" and 6-8 lbs.
Grayling - I've caught small ones in W MT but last summer in Slovenia I caught quite a few landed a truly nice Grayling about 18". My guide said it was a very nice fish for the river we were on.
Marble -- Nope, but I went to Slovenia dreaming about them. Our guide pointed out a monster to me tucked under a rock ledge, he said it was 12 pound fish!!

Of course both fish escaped before a photo - my buddy had tailed the Bully for me and was trying to hand me the fish in the water when it kicked free. The Grayling also slipped away while I was trying to pose it with the dorsal up. O well!! I'll remember each for as long as my life allows.